Miley Grace turned 6 on November 30, 2010. I know it is cliche to say but It is so hard to believe that she is that old. My how the years are flying buy. To celebrate her big day we went shopping at Target (for a friend's present) Then it was off to pick up Brady Kate. The girls hung out at the mall for a short time... Really they hung out at Build a Bear. For supper Miley chose to head to "the girlly Mexican place" El Mariachi's just down the road from the house. After supper we enjoyed the cookie cake with a BIG 6. (easiest Bday cake I have ever made). Then it was time for Princess Diaries II. Unfortunately they did not finish it because bed time came to soon. I know... Why a bed time for a spend the night party? The next morning was church and I had to get 3 hairs fixed. Yes we were late for church but that was only because the tire was low and had to try 2 gas stations before we found an air pump that worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment